ON THE ROAD. - 925 SILVER
STORY AND DETAILS
Shipping and Delivery
- United Kingdom: 4-7 business Days (free over £20)
- United States: 4-7 business Days (free over $20)
- Netherlands & Belgium: Order before 22:00, next day delivery (free over €50)
- Germany & Austria: 1-2 business days (free over €50)
- France: 1-3 business days (free over €50)
- Rest of EU: 2-5 business days (free over €50)
- Rest of the world: 5-15 business Days (free over $20)
Every Outlaw needs time to test out their new piece. That's wy offer a 14 day returns or exchange policy if you are not happy with your order for whatever reason. For more information please see our returns policy.
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK!
-> The most commonly purchased men’s ring size is 9.
-> The most commonly purchased women’s ring size at is 7.
METHOD 1: RING SIZER APP
METHOD 2: VIDEO - FIND YOUR SIZE
Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it firmly around the base (smallest part bottom) of your finger. People tend to order to big, that's why it's important to wrap it firmly around your finger,
Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
BRACELET SIZINGBracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches or cm. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.