Representative of one of the largest lodges in past and modern society, this ring pays tribute to the idea of brotherhood and of friendships that last lifetimes.
316L Stainless steel
Guaranteed to last a lifetime
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK!
-> The most commonly purchased men’s ring size is 9.
-> The most commonly purchased women’s ring size at is 7.
METHOD 1: RING SIZER
Please print the attachment below for the fastest and easiest way to find your Ring or Bracelet size.
METHOD 2: VIDEO - FIND YOUR SIZE
Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it firmly around the base (smallest part bottom) of your finger. People tend to order to big, that's why it's important to wrap it firmly around your finger,
Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
Choose the closest measurement to the chart to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
BRACELET SIZINGBracelet sizes are listed as circumference in inches or cm. To measure your wrist use a piece of string to desired fit and lay the string back out on a ruler to get your measurement in inches.
- Shipping? - Outlaws Amsterdam offers free express shipping to EU orders above 50 euro. Outside the EU? We offer free standard shipping on all orders and free express shipping above 100 euro orders.
- Guarantee? – Guaranteed to last a lifetime. Won’t Rust or Fade
- Sizing? – Check out our Size Guide
- Payment options? – PayPal, Credit cards, Giropay, Sofort, EPS, Bancontact, Belfius Direct, KLARNA, Apple Pay, IDEAL and more.
- Didn’t fit? – No problem! We have free resend with the right size / different ring. We offer free returns when paid with PayPal.
- Questions? – All week customer support email@example.com
COUNTRY & DELIVERY TIME
Netherlands: 1 day (Before 22:00, next day delivery)
Germany, Belgium: 1-2 business days
Rest of EU: 2-5 business days
United Kingdom: 4-8 business days
USA: 4-8 business days
Norway, Switzerland: 4-12 business days
Back-order (EU): 4-12 business days
Back-order (Worldwide): 4-15 business days
WORN BY OUR MEMBERS